Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Flower Season


Today is going to be a crazy hectic day. Some classtime, then volunteering for my assignment. Oh, and not to mention theweather that is coming my way this afternoon.
So anyway. As I'm sitting in classrightnow, I am clearly not paying attention and doing some online window shopping instead. I have found some really lovely pieces that is a must have for my spring wardrobe.
FLORALS.
Some few key pieces have caught my eye. pairing them with something simple will make a nice chic outfit. Not to mention, you can combine florals with prints if matched correctly. I definitely cannot wait till I go shopping for my spring wardrobe. :)




Springtime Shorts - Forever 21 $21.80



Rose Garden Top - Forever 21 $12.50

Arbour - Aldo - $35


Infinite Iris Tank - Anthropologie $58


Pair these florals with a nice nude pair of flats would be a great finishing touch to your outfit ! :)
Cranstona - Aldo $30


ps. here's something fun and exciting that I did at school today. We have these spiral stairs and if you stand in the middle at the bottom, looking up is pretty cool :)

No comments:

Post a Comment